Sustainability and Green Policy
HT Localization LLC is committed to sustainability because it's the right thing for the environment and for our business.
HT Localization LLC is committed to making a positive impact on the environment by pursuing and implementing effective green practices and procedures. We apply environmentally friendly “green thinking” to every action and every decision to benefit our customers, our community and our team.
We are dedicated to taking the following actions to achieve our green vision:
- Reduce the amount of waste our company produces
- Increase our green knowledge and support green programs
- Support green partners and businesses who are also dedicated to sustainability
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
HT Localization believes in Corporate Social Responsibility. We strive to maintain valuable and ethical business relationships and practices, as follows:
- Conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner;
- Protect the environment and the safety of people;
- Support human rights; and
- Engage, respect and support the communities and cultures with which we work.
We ensure that all matters of Corporate Social Responsibility are considered and supported in our operations and administrative matters and are consistent with our partners and clients’ best interests.
This Policy applies to activities undertaken by or on behalf of HT Localization LLC. and its partners worldwide.
All HT Localization employees and contractors will adopt the Corporate Social Responsibility considerations described in this policy into their day-to-day work activities; and incorporating those considerations into decision-making in all business activities.
This Policy is built on the following areas that reflect existing and emerging standards of Corporate Social Responsibility:
Business Ethics and Transparency
HT Localization is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and corporate governance practices in order to maintain excellence in its daily operations, and to promote confidence in our operations.
- We will conduct business in an open, honest, and ethical manner.
- We recognize the importance of protecting all of our human, financial, physical, informational, social, environmental, and reputational assets.
- We will advise our partners, contractors, and suppliers of our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy, and will work with them to achieve consistency with this policy.
Environment Health & Safety
HT Localization is committed to protecting the health and safety of all individuals affected by our activities, including employees, contractors and the public.
- We will maintain a safe and healthy working environment, and will not compromise the health and safety of any individual.
- Our goal is to have no accidents and mitigate impacts on the environment by working with our stakeholders, peers and others to promote responsible environmental practices and continuous improvement.
- We are committed to environmental protection and stewardship. HT Localization recognizes that pollution prevention, biodiversity and resource conservation are key to a sustainable environment, and will effectively integrate these concepts into our business decision-making.
Everyone working with or on behalf of HT Localization is responsible and accountable for contributing to a safe working environment, for fostering safe working attitudes, and for operating in an environmentally responsible manner.
HT Localization will engage stakeholders clearly, honestly, and respectfully.
- We are committed to timely and meaningful dialogue with all stakeholders, including shareholders, customers, and employees, indigenous peoples, governments, regulators, and landowners, among others.
Employee, Contractor & Vendor Relations
HT Localization will ensure that employees, contractors and vendors are treated fairly and with dignity and consideration for their goals and that diversity in the workplace is embraced.
- HT Localization will apply fair labor practices, while respecting the national and local laws of the countries and communities where we operate.
- HT Localization is committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not engage in or tolerate unlawful workplace conduct, including discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
- HT Localization is an equal opportunity employer and is governed by the EEOC of the US government. Please see link for EEOC programs.
HT Localization recognizes that governments have the primary responsibility to promote and protect human rights. We will work with governments and agencies to support and respect human rights within our sphere of influence.
- We will not tolerate human rights abuses, and will not engage or be complicit in any activity that solicits or encourages human rights abuse.
- We will always strive to build trust, deliver mutual advantage and demonstrate respect for human dignity and rights in all relationships it enters into, including respect for cultures, customs and values of individuals and groups.
HT Localization stresses collaborative, consultative, and partnership approaches in our community investment programs. We will integrate Community Investment considerations into decision-making and business practices, and will assist in local capacity building to develop mutually beneficial relationships with communities.
- We will contribute to our host communities’ quality of life by supporting innovative programs in health, education, social services and the environment, as well as cultural and civic projects.
- We will strive to provide employment and economic opportunities in the communities where we operate.
HT Localization LLC is committed to sustainability and corporate social responsibility because it's the right thing for the environment, human-kind and for our business.
We encourage you to review these policies regularly for any changes. If you have any questions about our policies, please contact us.
HT Localization encourages all staff and partners to become informed and educated about the environment. For more resources and educational programs please see EPA programs.
Last modified: May 7, 2013