Say What You Want, How You Want, and Where You Want To Say It.
Cultural review and localization help to prevent some embarrassing communication mishaps.
Your message is important. Get those documents right.
Our in-country linguists and reviewers ensure that your message is exactly what you want it to be. We make sure that your message is on target culturally.
- Style Guide - provides consistent translation and tone across all languages
- Reformatting Content - allows for visual text flow in context
- Graphic Localization - ensures that the artwork doesn't alienate local cultures
- Cultural Review - ensures that the content doesn't harbor any unappealing cultural connotations
Every type of document matters, and we work with all material.
- Annual reports
- Employee communications
- Instruction manuals
- Legal documents
- Letters and business communications
- Marketing collateral
- Packaging materials
- Press releases
- Product copy
- Operator manuals & User Guides
- Technical specification documents
Frequently Asked Questions