Are you a top-rate worker in your field?
If you are a localization professional, we should talk
Business development professionals with a proven track record
Skilled localization project managers and engineers
Experienced professional linguists
Business Development Managers (BDM) - North America, Europe, Asia
The BDM is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients. The BDM will “own” the client relationship.
- Devise and lead the new business development strategy
- Research and develop prospective clients
- Educate prospective and existing clients regarding the translation process
- Liaise with production to ensure that all projects are managed seamlessly
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective time management skills
- 3-5 years sales experience or translation industry experience
If you've got what it takes, and you are interested in our opportunities, let's connect now!