HT Localization conducted its 3-year Client Satisfaction Survey this past month. This survey was first launched in 2014 as a means to benchmark the firm’s client success. The translation and localization industry is one with plenty of participants and few barriers to entry; it’s a highly-fragmented sector with varying needs, quality levels, service levels, and pricing tiers. With such a broad range of factors at play, it can be hard for potential clients or consumers of translation services to evaluate the right translation service provider. For an innovative translation agency delivering top notch service, client satisfaction benchmarking is critical.
How do we measure client satisfaction? Created by survey experts, our client survey is designed to assess client satisfaction in terms of NPS, net promoter score. The notion that a company’s client success can be measured by its promoters versus distractors serves as the premise.
- How many people are actively promoting or recommending our services?
- How many people are actively complaining or distracting potential users from our services?
Million Dollar Question: How likely would YOU recommend HT Localization to a friend or colleague?
For any company operating in a highly competitive marketplace with aggressive growth goals, the answer to this million-dollar question is key.
Enough marketing mumbo jumbo - so, where did HT Localization land? Can I get a drum roll???
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being “Extremely Likely”), the weighted average score to the million-dollar question for the 2017 survey came in as: 10
- Our NPS score: 83
What they said…
- Highly professional service, respected deadlines, quick answers and quotes
- Very professional service
- HT Localization offers good quality translation, always meets deadline and is adaptable when a rush response is required.
- Work is usually delivered on time which is great.
- It’s very easy to transact with HT Localization, providing great service and excellent follow up.
- HT Localization is the only company we request translations
- Love working with you guys! Great service, great delivery, great quality of work.
So what does this mean? Let’s put things into perspective…
The top NPS leaders in from 2013 (as reported by Insightsfromanalytics.com):
- USAA - Insurance = 80%
- Costco = 78%
- Apple - Laptop = 76%
- Dillards = 75%
- Nordstrom = 75%
- Apple - iphone = 70%
- Amazon = 69%
- Southwest Airlines = 66%
While these brands have been around for some years with a large population of users, these scores can serve as an interesting data point for us.
When we compare our 2017 NPS (83.33) to our 2014 NPS benchmark (83.34), we get virtually the the same score, statistically speaking. That is intriguing, but not surprising, as our business goals over the last few years have been focused on organic growth; hence happy clients beget happy clients.
Smooth sailing…Happy trails? I wish…
While we have a fair number of promotors, to have earned such as an honorable rating, we have a few things to work on. We are please to know that even our “detractors” care enough to share their constructive feedback.
We are grateful to have honest and loyal clients that are invested in our success. Feedback won’t go on deaf ears at HT Localization. We are listening; we are learning, and we are improving.
As said before … there is inspiration to be found in the Avis car rental company’s slogan: We’re Number 2. We Try Harder!
#2017@HTLocalization – We commemorate our fifth year anniversary with these notable highlights:
- Redesign of a fresh new website expanded into Russian and Chinese
- Pledged support to The Girls Scouts of America
- Top 2017 NPS score of 83, with Client Satisfaction rating of 10
Looking Forward to Continued Success & Partnerships with our Clients
Kudos for a Job Well Done and our Fantastic Team of Translation & Linguistic Experts
… Stay tuned for the next Segment of HT Localization Presents Language Translations for Real Life Series…
To receive the new Language Translations for Real Life Series go to HT Localization Blog and subscribe via RSS or email.
This article was written by Rachanee Thevenet, Co-Founder of HT Localization. Rachanee is an Asian-American expat living in Spain with her family. She loves all things international including food, art, literature, culture, languages and people. She has years of professional product marketing expertise and global expansion experience.
HT Localization, LLC. is a worldwide translation & localization agency providing a full range of professional language translation services, including social media localization, marketing translations, website translations, software localization, eLearning materials, documentation translations, etc. With locations in the US, Spain, France, Zambia & Thailand, and coverage across all languages and most industries, HT Localization is well positioned to provide around the globe services for all translation needs.
If you like this segment please share now! Thanks